Thursday 23 August 2012

I am in pirate 101!

I am in pirate 101!
i was checking my mail the suddenly i got a massage saying: You won a pirate 101 beta key!
I was asking myself: how i won? then i continue reading it was saying( Thanks for visiting valarian school for wayward wizards! then i went to valarian school for wayward wizards  and i found this:
At the end of the mail there was the code, i went fast to pirate101.com to redeem the code they say: Congratulation, you won a beta key. Then i clicked continue then they put for me the link to download it, i clicked on it then an error happened, i was sad, then i opend my mail again and i found a mail from kingsisle saying: Congratulation do these steps to download pirate 101, i clicked the link then i download it it was like this: 
 the pirate 101 logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment